Reading Cloud is the software we use to access the Learning Resource Centre (LRC) database. To log in from your PC, laptop, smartphone or tablet click here. You can...
- Search, reserve or download resources from your school library and across the Reading Cloud
- Chat online with other students about books and authors that interest you
- Blog about your favourite books and authors
- Like and recommend resources to other students
- Write or record video book review
- Share your home library with friends at school
- Plus much more...
Have fun with Reading Cloud, join in together and become part of our school reading community! If you have any questions about the Reading Cloud please see Mrs Mazwi in the LRC
Logging on to Reading Cloud
To log in from your PC, laptop, smartphone or tablet click here. The student username AND password is the number printed underneath the barcode on your Reading Cloud sticker in your planner.
If students, teachers and support staff are unsure of their username/password, please see Mrs Mazwi in the LRC.