The company with which we are running this trip, Manor Adventures, have agreed to postpone the trip until next year. The proposed dates of travel will be 10th May, returning on 14th May 2021.
The payments already received will simply roll over to next year’s trip and we envisage that the price of the trip will remain the same.
We believe that this is an ideal solution to the current situation. Please let us know if you have any further questions regarding this situation and we will do our best to respond as quickly as possible.
Thank you for your continued patience and understanding regarding this trip and we do hope your child will still be able to participate in this exciting adventure – certainly something to look forward to in 2021!