Download our FREE smartphone app today!
Posted on June 8th 2018
Healthy Eating Week comes to HABE 11th - 15th June 2018
To encourage our staff and students to adopt and maintain a healthy nutritional lifestyle, HABE is wholeheartedly entering into Healthy Eating week.
Our PE and Food Technology team have a range of exciting opportunities, for example:
- A healthy eating individual challenge, with a chance for one our students to win £50 of sports equipment for their year group.
- Lunchtime ‘Keepy Uppy’ competition.
- Pledge to change wall - our students will pledge a healthy change they are going to make to their lives.
- A free fruit day.
- All in a bowl of fruit – a chance for students to discuss the nutritional values of fruit and vegetables.
- Healthy eating displays.
- Focus on the importance of hydration.
Please follow us on Twitter @harrisbeckenham, to see the daily challenges set being enjoyed by our students.