Download our FREE smartphone app today!
End of Term Reminders for Parent/Carers
Thank you for your patience this week, communication has been challenging but we hope that the current situation will be resolved before we return from the Easter break.
We have a few important reminders as follows:
1. New email address - please note our new email address below should you have any concerns or matters to report:
Please keep information to a minum inlcuding your child's name and year group only. Please also provide a contact number that a member of staff can contact you on.
2. Telephone number - remains the same 0208 650 8694 and will be manned during the Easter break intermittently.
3. LFT Covid Testing - if you have consented for your child to complete LFT covid tests, please ensure that this continues throughout the Easter break on Tuesday and Fridays reporting all results to the NHS website. If your child tests positive please report this to the Academy on the above email address with your child's name, year group, class, dates of positive Covid test and your contact nunmber.
4. Reopening - students will return on Monday 19th April at their normal time, staggered starts will continue.
5. Safeguarding - if parents need to contact regarding any safeguarding issues, please contact 07841 862971.
6. Communication - we have no way of accessing previous emails which required a follow up response. If you have sent a communication requiring a response in writing, please resend to the email address above.
7. Year 11 mini assessments - we wish our Y11s the very best with their revision over the Easter break. The assessment timetable is on a separate website announcement. Please utilise your time wisely with thorough preparation,
Finally, have a wonderful Easter break and we look forward to seeing all students at the start of the Summer term,