Download our FREE smartphone app today!
Admission authorities (individual academies) must consult on their admission arrangements at least once every seven years, even if the arrangements have not changed during that time.
The Governing Body are consulting on the admissions arrangements with effect from the 2021/22 year of entry.
- We propose to introduce a priority category after siblings which will prioritise children of staff who have been employed at the Academy for a minimum of two years at which the application to the school is made and they spend more than 50% of their working week at the academy for which the application is made, and/or they are recruited to fill a vacant post for which there is a demonstrable skill shortage.
- a further priority category after staff which will prioritise children attending Harris Primary Academy Beckenham ahead of children from other schools (which are allocated on closest distance of home from Academy address).
The full draft admissions arrangements for 2021/22 can be found by clicking HERE
We are happy to answer any questions you may have.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to you. Please also provide your telephone number.
We would welcome your views on our consultation.
Please ensure you respond to our consultation by noon on Tuesday 12th November 2019, which is when our consultation period closes.
You can respond in three ways:
- By email: A.ODonnell@harrisbeckenham.org.uk
- In writing: correspondence should be sent to Anna-Marie O'Donnell, Clerk to the Governors, Harris Academy Beckenham. Manor Way, Beckenham, Kent. BR3 3SJ
- By filling in the form below
After our consultation, we will consider all the responses and discuss these with our board of Governors.